Dental treatment fees at Stricklands
* This applies when at least one parent attends within their own recommended examination schedule within the last 12 months.
Please click here to download our private fee guide
- Please note that endodontic (root canal) therapy, adult and children’s orthodontics and more difficult children’s dentistry, biopsies, complex extractions and implant surgery will be referred to our in-house specialist team.
- Crown fees include: special impression tray construction, bite registration and facebow recording where these are required at the time of preparation. A shade selection undertaken by a laboratory technician may be chargeable, if needed.
- Missed appointments/late cancellation charges may apply depending upon length of appointment.
- We do not want the barrier to healthy teeth, healthy gums or desired cosmetic treatment to be financial. Once you have met our team and had an estimate and treatment plan, our Practice Manager would be happy to discuss various methods of payment to suit you.
- We have our own ‘in house’ dental plans, one of which may be suitable for you and your family.